The Torpedo Bar The best backyard bar to end a day on the river!
The Torpedo Bar
If you are anything like us, you know there are certain ideal ways to end a great river trip. One of those ways is to finish the day relaxing with good friends, great food, and a cold beverage. To make it easier for you we have opened a backyard bar which has quickly become the ideal after-rafting hangout spot. If you are on a trip or using a rented boat from us, we return you to our shop, where the bar is in the back. If you are going on your own trip, stop in, we are right on the way home! At the bar you can order your favorite micro-brew off tap and some delicious Mexican food cooked up by the great chef from Mi Ranchito. So grab your friends and come spend the afternoon relaxing at the best new after-rafting bar on the Rogue River.
Wednesday – Friday 3:00pm-8:00pm (maybe later if we are having fun)
Saturday – Sunday 11:00am – 8:00pm
Beer: We always keep a variety of local micro-brews from the Southern Oregon area on tap. We love showcasing the incredible local talent.
Root beer: For the kids and those who want something a little sweeter we keep a local root beer ON TAP which is served both by the class and with a scoop of local Umpqua ice cream for the best after-rafting root beer float anywhere.
Wines: Looking for a glass of wine? Not a problem we have some delicious wines available from local Applegate Valley area vineyards.
Cider. Ciders are the “thing” right now and we have a great one (made local) on tap!
Food: Made by the great chef from Mi Ranchito
1. Nachos – Layers of crispy tortilla chips and refried beans. Smothered with melted cheese. (add sour cream, guacamole, and pico de gallo. Chicken or Beef. $10
2. Quesadilla Mexicana – 2 individual grilled corn tortillas filled with cheese and chicken or beef. Served with sour cream and guacamole.
3. Traditional Tostada – A flat and crispy corn tortilla topped with beans, cabbage, cheese, and your choice of Shredded Beef or Chicken.
4. Enchilada A La Carte – Cheese, Chicken, or Beef.
5. Street Tacos – Beef, Chicken, or Fish
6. Burrito A La Carte – Bean and Cheese. Add Chicken or Beef for $3.
7.Taquitos – 3 crispy taquitos served with delicious guacamole.
8. Chips and Salsa – Warm tortilla chips served with homemade salsa. (Add Guacamole)
9. Taco Salad – Large deep fried flour tortilla filled with beans, lettuce, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, and your choice of chicken or beef.
10. Kids Menu – Your choice of Mini Enchiladas, Mini Nachos, Mini Burrito, Mini Tacos, Mini Quesadilla, or Chicken Nuggets (6pc.)