Orange Torpedo Trips Whitewater Rafting Policies
Booking Policy - Multi-Day Trips
- All trip reservations must be received via phone, email, or booked online with a confirmation e-mail received.
- Valid mailing address, contact phone number and email address are also required for all bookings.
- Please note that some trips have a 3% or other set land use recreation fee added to them.
- All trips require a paid deposit to be considered confirmed.
- 1 day trips: $10 per person deposit which can be refunded if the trip is cancelled more than 72 hours before trip start. Full balance for one-day trips is due the day of the trip.
- Multi-day trips: Full trip payment is due 30 days prior to trip departure date. All guests will receive an email notification 5 days before payment date. We must have either a check or card payment at the 30 day deadline. If trip is not paid in full by the 30 days prior to the trip launch the reservation will be subject to cancellation by Orange Torpedo Trips.
Deposit amounts vary by trip
- Klamath 2-day: $150 pp
- Klamath 3-day: $250 pp
- Rogue 2-day: $150 pp
- Rogue 3-day: $300 pp
- Rogue 4-day: $350 pp
- North Umpqua 2-day: $150 pp
- North Umpqua 3-day: $300 pp
- Lower Salmon 4-day: $300 pp
- Main Salmon: $400 pp
- Owyhee 5-day: $200 pp
- Deposit is non-refundable.
- Group Discounts – Groups of 10 or more receive a 10% discount.
We have a no refund policy on all deposits and balance payments. We strongly suggest purchasing travel insurance through Travel Guard Insurance to cover your travel investment in the case that life happens and you are not able to go.
Single and 1/2 Day Trips
Deposits are refundable as long as the trip is cancelled more than 72 hours before the trip launch. Any cancellation within 72 hours of the trip launch is subject to not having deposits refunded.
We strongly advise purchase of travel insurance through Travel Guard. Many policies include coverage of deposits and balance payments towards the trip which are non-refundable through Orange Torpedo Trips. Coverages can also include evacuation fee coverage, which if you need to leave a trip early, transportation coverage will be at your expense. We strongly advise looking into third party insurance coverage.
Groups of 10 or more qualify for our group discount of 10% off per person.
Other discounts of varying amounts are periodically available on our Special Offers page.
Other discounts may be available.